United Airlines has launched a new, national campaign – “Good Leads the Way” – which tells the story of United’s leadership in areas such as customer service, diversity and sustainability, and captures the hopes of provoking the airline’s ambitious ambitions in the face of unprecedented demand. Travel
Each part of the outdoor creative represents a different chapter, from major milestone action to small, impressive moments with passengers. The film manages to entertain as well as inspire United passengers. The United Hub market includes large format outdoor and in-airport placement campaigns.
“Over the years, United has emerged as a force to be reckoned with and an industry leader for the better,” said United’s CEO. Scott Kirby. “We are taking steps that inspire pride in our employees and customers – from historic investments to combating climate change and training more women and people of color to become pilots and get rid of change fees and upgrade our fleet with 500 new aircraft.” To do. This campaign not only serves as a surprise point in our recent activities, but also as a promise of what United Airlines wants to show in the future. “
The National Campaign was created in partnership with United’s first, fully integrated, national brand advertising campaign and Record 72 and Sunny’s creative agency in nearly a decade. It features over 150 video, digital, social and off-the-shelf content and has over 60 real-life employees, featuring the most in a single United Content series.
Starting this week, people will be able to see Good Leads the Way content on United Aircraft and Airport Terminal as well as across television spots, streaming platforms, billboards, social media and through unique, pertinently relevant and unexpected places. The launch coincides with the summer travel season’s kickoff and historic growth in demand – United’s April seat fill-in was the highest for the non-summer month, occupying 88 percent of the seats.
Throughout the integrated creative campaign, each individual segment represents a page in United’s Brand Identity Story and aims to provide inspirational advertising with compelling storytelling around customer, employee and community benefits. No two parts are the same, counting the number of connections saved in United from the anthemic film to the dynamic live billboard.
“Everything we do and say at United – every decision – is doing the right thing. Because of this, even in the depths of the epidemic, we have not been able to avoid the difficult questions our businesses face. We confronted them with optimism and determination to be a force for our customers and the communities we serve, “said United Chief Communications Officer. Josh Ernest. “As the industry emerges from the epidemic, we are entering a historic new era of commercial travel, which makes it the perfect time to unveil our ambitious ‘Good Leads the Way’ campaign.”
How well United leads the way
- Careers, not just jobs: United offers competitive pay and benefits, growth opportunities and flight facilities to see the world.
- Only major US, airline with its own pilot training school: United Aviate Academy
- A new, state-of-the-art inflight training center is opening in Houston this year
- Denver is the largest flight training center in the world
- A special prize of $ 1,000 per last fall for surprised active workers
- The first major US airline to introduce the Covid-19 vaccination program to an employee
- 500+ new aircraft by 2026 – and hundreds of plane upgrades, with features like big overhead bin, screen in each seatback, Bluetooth connection and fast Wi-Fi.
- The first major US airline worldwide that excludes most ticket conversion fees
- United’s exclusive connection saver technology has helped more than 288,000 subscribers make their connecting flights this year.
- This summer, United will serve more transatlantic destinations than any other U.S. carrier and become the largest airline across the Atlantic.
- The award-winning United app brings convenience to customers, through features that make it easier for you to shop by map, get the latest travel details, plan trips with friends, and travel for visually impaired people.
For our community
- Recruiting more than 50,000 people over the next five years, providing unified, well-paid careers as pilots, flight attendants, agents, technicians and dispatchers.
- The United Aviate Academy aims to train 5,000 new pilots by 2030, with at least half of them women and people of color.
- More than any other airline in the world has invested in sustainable aviation fuel production
- By 2021, United has donated more than 10 million in cash and nationwide nonprofit contributions, and has worked with its clients to donate another 100+ million miles to travel-dependent charities.
- Industry-leading investment in electric aircraft designed to help reduce our greenhouse gas emissions
- We are committed to reducing our greenhouse gas emissions by 100% by 2050 without relying on conventional carbon offsets.
United’s shared purpose is “Connecting People. Bringing the world together. “From our US hubs in Chicago, Denver, Houston, Los Angeles, New York / Newark, San Francisco and Washington, DC, United operates the most comprehensive global route network among North American carriers. To learn more about how to join the United team, please visit http://www.united.com/careers and more information about the company http://www.united.com- United Airlines Holdings, Inc., the parent company of United Airlines, Inc., trades on Nasdaq under the “UAL” sign.
Help us by just keeping you Independent voice for OOH. 3Subscribe OOH today