Out of the scope of home career
OOH Jobs, OOH Consulting, Wrapping Vehicles, Printing,
Mobile billboards, photos, truck parties, experimental
Here is today's selection of #OOH jobs and services
Real estate, operations, creative and administrative
Formatco-LED video screen service and installation technology
Lukmedia: Business Development Representative (remote)
Liquid outdoor mediaFlorida Regional Accounts Director
PrintingCircle Graphics & Associated Poster Inc.Printing
Service - Get it out, Photofetch, Move the average, Wrap
Free Representative (Want position) Available space is free subject
For ad rates and information, email: [email protected]
Contact us today
Business Development Representative
About the job
Luke Media is looking for a business development representative who will help us grow our business through our top-of-the-funnel lead generation strategies. We are looking for an enthusiastic business developer who is aroused by the challenge of reaching and meeting new possibilities through a multi-channel outbound prospecting approach. Experience in the media industry in the United States is preferred. This role works directly with the CRO and CEO of the company.
- You will be the pioneer of the new account by owning the outbound prospecting process from potential list creation to outbound outreach (use of email, cold calling and social and sequencing), to booking meetings.
- Create thematic 'Hunt List', compile leads from various sources including Zoominfo and create our lead pipeline on Hubspot.
- Ongoing activity tracking and analysis to find opportunities to improve oneself and the company as a whole.
- Attend appropriate digital / virtual events to build leads and build relationships
- Develop skills in Look Media products to reach goals
- Track activity on the CRM Dashboard and participate in experiments to optimize conversions at different funnel stages.
- Research industry trends and support sales team beyond sales best practice goals.
- Participate in the development, improvement and documentation of workflows and processes.
- Manage BDR related activities, reports and dashboards on Hubspot
- Sales and support the company as a whole, along with other initiatives as needed (we are a small and growing company and everyone pitch into it) may include but is not limited to: social media account management (help us be the voice on social issues), marketing Bail, etc.
- Other responsibilities assigned
About you - qualifications and skills
- 1-3 years of direct B2B sales experience, ideally for the media industry (but not mandatory)
- Outreach Activity and Quick Success in Meeting Quotas in Booking Meetings.
- University degree
- Experiences displayed on Hubspot - Create and run sequences, template management, cold calling, report creation and management.
- Understanding the landscape of the media industry and especially the outdoors.
- Self-promoters with excellent decision making and strong work ethic.
- Excellent time management and organization skills, including the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and work in a fast-paced work environment.
- The energy, perseverance, wealth and appetite needed to create strong sales results,
- Collaborative, empathetic, solution-oriented mindset.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience and understanding of database concepts
- Bonus points for the experience of photo-editing software
- Deep knowledge of US geography.
- Excellent communication skills, written and oral.
- Contribute to a positive team environment and company culture.
- Detailed-based with the ability to oversee projects from scratch through completion
- We are looking for entrepreneurial people who are interested in doing whatever it takes to create look media
What we provide:
- An open and collaborative culture where everyone has a voice
- Opportunity to quickly become a senior sales leader
- Competitive compensation package including base salary and incentive commission package
- Private time off
- Healthcare stipend
- SEP IRA program
- Location - Remote (required business cost cover)
Look about the media
Look Media provides hyper-local media on a scale with over 4,000 ad sites nationwide across 170 DMAs. With 45% of the daily commute for shopping and work (Geopath), about half the street traffic is reserved for the shopping center parking lot - the modern town square - where we own the media. Our energy is reaching people in outdoor formats with impressive visuals in a retail environment where people are most open to receiving branded messages. We have been verified by repeat clients over the past decade in multiple sectors including healthcare, insurance, telecom, CPG, government, finance and technology and have worked with leading advertising agencies across the country.
We have a very open, collaborative and casual culture and welcome people with creative thinking and results-oriented attitudes. Look Media is growing rapidly, and this is a great opportunity to help our company grow and develop as a leader in the organization.
Look Media is committed to maintaining a diverse work environment and proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We encourage appeals from people of indigenous, ethnic, people with disabilities, gender and sexually diverse communities or people of inter-ethnic identity. If you have any accessibility requirements or concerns regarding the recruitment process or employment with us, please let us know to provide suitable accommodation.
Florida Regional Accounts Director
Liquid Outdoor Media is a boutique outdoor advertising company with a national portfolio of media features. We are looking for a regional account manager to market our new digital outdoor advertising feature in Miami / Ft Lauderdale, Tampa, Orlando, and Ft Myers. In addition, this location will represent our national portfolio of high-profile digital and static OOH assets for Florida-based companies and advertisers.
The ideal candidate should have a minimum of 2 - 5 years experience in media sales, especially outdoor media sales. This candidate must be a self-promoter with a great work ethic and have existing relationships with local / regional advertisers and advertising agencies throughout South Florida. This is a remote location and will require travel if needed.
The salary plus commission structure is consistent with the experience of the candidate. Benefits included.
Click on the link here for more information https://www.liquidoutdoor.com/jobs
OOH agency / service
Contact us today
Formatco Is experiencing tremendous growth and is currently recruiting for the following positions in Georgia:
- Sign installer
- LED video screen service and installation technology
To learn more and apply, visit:
Formatco The package offers a wide range of benefits, including health, dental, vision, short-term disability, long-term disability, life insurance, 401K, and payment time. Formetco requires a drug-free workplace, and a pre-employment drug test.
OhOH Printers and Suppliers
Contact us today
Contact us today
To make it to the outside media The largest national Mobile billboards And field marketing companies.
With streamlined and scalable operations, it can run its mobile billboard and field marketing efforts in any market across the United States, as well as offering key staff across the country, including national account executives, operations team members, lead drivers, and drivers. National Field Manager and Brand Ambassador.
Since 1997, the company has established itself as a key player in the industry, helping to create more integrated and unique deliverables, including almost any type of vehicle or resource needed for your campaign.
Driver Carrier Link: https://www.doitoutdoors.com/careers/
Product / service link: https://www.doitoutdoors.com/mobile-billboards/
Helping brands maximize their advertising results
With a unique combination of mobile advertising and technology.
Movia installs tracking and Wi-Fi collecting devices on trucks that act as moving billboards,
Provides real-time impression analytics and retargeting opportunities.
Brands can view their real-time dashboard
To see when, where and who saw their messages and track their ROI.
Email: [email protected]
Phone: (416) 271-1008 / (212) 851-6587
Oh the free agent
Contact us today
#OOH Jobs and free agents today
Published every Saturday and Monday. Open classified ads.
Free Agent (Position Wanted) Available Space is subject to free
For billing rates and information, contact BillBoard @ OOH Today.com
Paid advertising communication services for outdoor industries
Open classified ads2
Help us help you. Subscribe Only Independent voice for OOH. Keep unlimited speech for the billboard industry